Sweet Paprika Designs offers high-quality materials for knitters and crocheters, with a focus on locally sourced and sustainable products. Co-owners (and sisters) Debbie and Elizabeth create their own hand-dyed yarns, knitting kits and patterns in their Montreal dye studio and organize knitting and dyeing events in the community. Patterns are available on the Sweet Paprika site and through a Ravelry button on each listing. The knit and crochet patterns are very nice. Look at the Tenzing Vest for babies and the Ume Blossom “bellywarmer.”https://sweetpaprikadesigns.com
Follow on Instagram: @SweetPaprikaDesigns
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Crochet, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing