Designer Lola Johnson of Third Vault Designs says, “I love to dabble in many different crafts, and before I was a knitter, I sewed constantly. Knitting is far more portable, though!” She adds, I have always been interested in fashion and have kept the same design aesthetic from my sewing to my knitting, each garment is designed with the wearer in mind, with features that add interest but never detract from you. Before I started designing knitwear I had a background in pattern drafting from school, so I take that knowledge of shape with me into construction of knitwear.” Garment patterns come with a spreadsheet that calculates your exact size. Patterns are available on Payhip and Etsy.https://payhip.com/ThirdVaultDesigns
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned