Tracie is the Illinois dyer behind Queenie Crochet. “All our yarn bases are carefully selected to ensure high quality and exquisite softness making for an incomparable project-making experience,” Tracie says. Tracie’s yarn is also mulesing-free. “You can usually find me curled up with yarn, either a crochet hook or knitting needles, and a big cup of tea (when I’m not scrolling on Instagram!),” Tracie says.https://queeniecrochet.com
Follow on Instagram: @QueenieCrochet
Follow on Facebook: @QueenieCrochet
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Let’s Stay Home
Botanical Mini Collection
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Headbands, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Knitted Cables, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Camel, Cashmere, Donegal, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Sport
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Dye to Order, Mini Skeins