C.C. Almon and Dami Almon are the multi-generational design team behind JavaPurl Designs. In addition to knit design, C.C. is getting certified as an ASL interpreter. Dami is a nonbinary lesbian whose dream is to open a cat cafe and bakery. Lots of great sock patterns here, including fandom themes, plus shawls and accessories. JavaPurl Designs are available through links to shops on Payhip and Etsy.http://www.javapurldesigns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Cowls, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned