Tammy is the Vermont sheep farmer and dyer behind Wing and a Prayer Farm. Tammy gathers fiber from the Wing and a Prayer flock as well as those of some neighboring farms and produces beautiful natural-dyed and undyed yarns and fiber.https://www.wingandaprayerfarm.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cormo, Cotswold, Merino, Mohair, Shetland, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Jumbo+, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- Spinning Fiber: Teeswater, Valais Blknose, Wool
- Local Fiber
- This Business is: A Family Farm