Yu Ra Kim is the maker behind knitboop designs. The patterns are really beautiful. Sized items have separate PDFs for each size; isn’t that nice? At this writing, there is no charge for patterns. You might choose to drop a few dollars in the knitboop Ko-fi cup, either for the patterns or to support a cause near to Yu Ra’s heart, LGBT human rights in Korea.https://www.knitboop.com
Follow on Instagram: @knitboop
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned, LGBTQIA-Owned