Founded in 2005 by Felicia Lo, SweetGeorgia Yarns is an artisan yarn company that is passionate about bringing you stunningly saturated colors, luxurious natural fibres and yarns of the highest quality. Based in Vancouver, Canada, SweetGeorgia designs and distribute an exclusive collection of hand-dyed yarns of fine merino wool, silk, mohair, and cashmere in every weight from lace and sock to sweater and chunky yarns. SweetGeorgia Yarns can be bought through the website and through retailers in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and more.https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cashmere, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, SeaCell, Silk, Tussah Silk
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Top
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Merino, Polwarth, Silk, Targhee, Tussah Silk, Wool
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned