Sarah of Aldersign Designs is a knitter, crocheter, designer and a clinical lecturer in primary care. “I’m happily living a handmade life in the beautiful Yorkshire Pennines. I have a need to be creative every day, so I am rarely found without yarn and needles or hooks close by,” Sarah says. “I like to design for the modern crafter and create signature designs that use modern techniques, flattering shapes and have a spark of something interesting. Sometimes I design cute and fun amigurumi, too, because life is too short to be grown up all of the time.” Sarah’s patterns are available on Payhip and LoveCrafts.https://payhip.com/aldersign
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Shawls, Toys
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing