Lindsay, the dyer behind The Border Tart, lives in the Scottish Borders. “Color, texture and pattern are sources of fascination and exploring them … is my absolute pleasure,” Lindsay says. “I studied textile design, then learned to spin and incorporated my yarns in woven home furnishings. Hugely inspired by a funded residency in India, I began to explore indigo dyeing.” Lots of beautiful yarn here. I’m eyeing a beautiful BFL/Gotland sock weight.http://www.tartsart.co.uk
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Gotland, Linen, Merino, Silk
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Sport
- Color Style: Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches