Canadian dyer Akara Yarns has lots to choose from. Beautiful colorways on superwash and non-superwash bases. Yarns and fibers are produced in a pet-friendly household. The site also includes lots of great baskets and woven totes. Products are available on the site and through retailers in Canada and the US.https://akarayarns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Dorset, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Icelandic, Merino, Nylon, Wool