The story of Cat & Sparrow began when Cathy was looking for a spinning wheel. “I answered an ad on Ebay and begged the seller to let me pick up the wheel that very same day. She happily obliged and that’s how I met Rachael (Sparrow),” Cathy says. “We hit off like house on fire, one thing led to another and the rest, as they say, it’s history. Unfortunately soon after we started Cat & Sparrow Rachael had to return to England but neither of us wanted to give up what we started, so we became Cat & Sparrow Australia and Cat & Sparrow UK.”https://www.catandsparrow.com.au
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Bond, Cotton, Linen, Merino, Silk
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Australia
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Hanky/Cap, Puni, Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Cashmere, Cotton, Linen, Merino, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned