Lisa Clarke of Polka Dot Cottage is a multi-crafty polymer clay artist turned fiber lover. Lisa offers knitting and crochet patterns, as well as polymer clay tutorials (including a few for making buttons for your knitwear).https://www.lisaclarke.net
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting, Loom
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Inclusive Sizing, Video Support