Lena Skvagerson is a Swede transplanted to the Central Coast of California for the last decade. “My roots and inspiration are a mix of a lifelong experience of traditional Scandinavian knitting and crocheting and urban worldwide fashions and trends.” Lena has designed hundreds of patterns for Drops and Annie’s, and is the designer behind Annie’s Signature Collection. She hosts Knit and Crochet Now TV.https://linktr.ee/lenaskvagerson
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Boot Cuffs, Garments, Misc. Home, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support