Michelle and Linda at Color Me Happy say, “Our mission is to develop and maintain a collaborative fiber arts studio that brings joy to others by emphasizing color through play and experimentation with fiber and natural dye materials. We sell hand-dyed yarn and roving, made in small batches, with love!”https://colormehappyfiberarts.com/
Follow on Instagram: @ColorMeHappy.FiberArts
Follow on Facebook: @ColorMeHappy.FiberArts
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Terra Cotta DK
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, Cashmere, Merino, Polwarth, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: US
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, Merino, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool, Yak
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Mini Skeins, Unique Batches