Sara is a Tasmanian yarn dyer, known for creating unique and dreamy colorways on organic, mulesing-free yarn bases. Sara runs Daffodil Road Artisan Yarns with daughter Emma from a home dye studio in the beautiful Huon Valley of Tasmania.https://daffodilroadyarn.com.au
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Daffodil Luxury Sock
Gem double-strand sock blank
Caramel Fade Set
Love sock set
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Marled, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Fiber Origin: Australia, New Zealand
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber