Amanda Hu is the dyer behind Hu Made. “I’m happiest when I’m making things and exploring different methods/ textures. Color is at the core of my textile work, and I’m so happy to share some of those explorations here with you.” Amanda is also a paper maker and book binder. Hu Made is based in the big apple New York City and inspired by unexpected color combinations drawn from the nooks and crannies of this bustling metropolis.https://hu-made.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Cotton, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Romney, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- BIPOC-Owned, Dye to Order, Local Fiber