Chicago dyer Naima Bond’s experience as a visual artist informs the beautiful yarn in this shop. Colors are bold and well-chosen. Colorway influences are everything from science fiction to Janelle Monáe. Really gorgeous work.https://naimabondart.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned