Flying Fibers in Landisville, Pennsylvania focuses on premium, breed-specific, British and U.S. fibers and yarns. Why British yarns? Well, to make a long story short, Jeri met Matthew, an Englishman from Yorkshire in the winter of 1987. On her first trip to visit him later that year, she fell in love with all the sheep and wool that she saw. Today, Jeri, Matthew, and their daughter, Irina, decided to focus on the British fibers and the companies that they love so much. As shepherds themselves, they also wanted to keep the fiber growing and processing community alive in the United States.https://www.flyingfibers.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Lincoln, Llama, Shetland, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Sport
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, N. America, UK, US
- Local Fiber