Designer Josie Mercier says, “I believe that patterns should be fun to knit and clearly written so that knitters can easily finish their projects. My goal is to design patterns that real people love to wear in real life. I adore hearing that one of my garments has been worn threadbare.”https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/l/knitting/knitting-patterns/independent-designers?designer_name=30528
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written