Rosies Moments is an indie dyer specialising in luxury yarns and fiber. Fiber was out of stock at this writing. “I hand paint ethically sourced luxurious yarns and fibers for knitting, crochet, spinning and weaving,” the dyer says. “A large selection of my yarns are produced in British mills. My inspiration comes from the Somerset countryside and my everyday life.” Rosies Moments yarn includes yarn that glows under black light, and a tweed with white NEP.https://www.rosiesmoments.co.uk
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Camel, Donegal, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, SeaCell, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe, S. America, UK
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber