“Fashion.Passion.Knit. All my knitwear is so much more than great design. Every pattern is designed to create wonderful thing, while guiding and teaching as well,” says Jill Wolcott. “I use a charting system, Action charts, designed for those who want what you see is what you do. I get obsessed so you will see things repeated in different ways as I explore. I also teach grading and other things.” Speaking of grading, Jill is in the process of creating a line of AnySize.AnyGauge patterns based on personal measurements and gauge.https://JillWolcottKnits.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Bags, Blankets, Boot Cuffs, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written