Natasha Sills is the Texas indie dyer behind Gritty Knits. “I learned to knit from the book Stitch ’n’ Bitch by Debbie Stoller in 2004, and I was obsessed right from the start,” Natasha says. “I wanted to learn every new technique, try every yarn, make every pattern. It wasn’t long before I was crocheting, designing, spinning, and dyeing too.” The shop sells equally beautiful patterns, yarn and spinning fiber, plus knitted blanks. Note, there are marked and social media symbol links to Ravelry on this site.https://grittyknits.com
Follow on Instagram: @GrittyKnits
Follow on Facebook: @GrittyKnits
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Chonk - Signature
Mega Mix Top
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Gloves, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls, Slippers, Socks
- Size Range: Adults
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Corriedale, Cotton, Merino, Mohair, Nylon, Silk, Tencel
- Mini Skeins