Almas Whitton is the Epsom, UK dyer who runs WitchCraftyLady. “I spin my own yarns, dye fiber for spinners, make mini skein sets of hand dyed yarns and also sew bags and crochet flowers. I try to offer a range of products at prices that won’t break the bank. My passion is to share that love of creating with people from all over the world.” Almas’ delicate shades are just heartbreakingly perfect, and the deeper ones will make you smile.https://WitchCraftyLady.etsy.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Polwarth, Shetland, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Handspun
- Fiber Origin: S. America
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Corriedale, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Silk, Wool
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned