Natalia Kononova is the Pennsylvania designer behind Outstanding Crochet. “While hooks and needles are my go to, I occasionally drop them for my other passions of photography, hiking, tennis, camping, and reading,” Natalia says. “The patterns I produce include schematics, charts/graphics, step-by-step pictures, and videos along with written instructions, making them accessible by all levels! I continue to work every day creating new designs, and the love just doesn’t seem to fade!” Patterns are available through clearly marked links to shops on Ravelry and Etsy. They are available in English, Russian, and Dutch.https://www.outstandingcrochet.com
Follow on Instagram: @OutstandingCrochet
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Dresses, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Skirts
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Cables, Crocheted Colorwork, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support