Annie is the Michigan designer behind Boho Chic Fiber Co. These designs are as advertised. “I enjoy working with natural fibers, neutral colors, and rustic, earthy tones,” Annie says. “I aim to design garments that offer great structure and fit. I love to incorporate cables, lace, texture, interesting silhouettes, and even crochet edgings and embroidered embellishments into my designs. I work alongside my tech editor to ensure my patterns are clear, error free, and easy to follow.”https://bohochicfiberco.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Babies
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing