For Lisa at Paper Daisy, knitting is not just a hobby; it is a lifestyle. “I am constantly concocting my next design and am hindered only by the lack of hours in a day,” Lisa says. “Knitting is a magical adventure in which two pointy sticks can turn lengths of fiber into clothing. … I strive to write patterns that are clear and concise and can help you learn new skills along the way.”https://www.paperdaisycreations.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written