For Lisa at Paper Daisy, knitting is not just a hobby; it is a lifestyle. “I am constantly concocting my next design and am hindered only by the lack of hours in a day,” Lisa says. “Knitting is a magical adventure in which two pointy sticks can turn lengths of fiber into clothing. … I strive to write patterns that are clear and concise and can help you learn new skills along the way.”https://www.paperdaisycreations.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written