Knit designer Erika Flory says, “I’m knitting my life in Philadelphia where I combine shapes, textures and colors into my designs. My work has appeared in online knitting magazines, and I’ve been published by yarn companies as well as self-publishing my own patterns and e-books.” Erika is also the “chief fiber officer” of Liverpool Yarns, which produces Shetland yarn in the U.S.https://www.liverpoolyarns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written