Patty Lyons is a nationally recognized knitting teacher and technique expert known for teaching the “why” not just the “how” in pursuit of training the “mindful knitter.” Patty specializes in sweater design and sharing a love of the much-maligned subjects of gauge and blocking.http://www.pattylyons.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support