Home Farm Wensleydales boasts the largest flock of rare-breed Wensleydale sheep in the world. “We do not commission spin, our wool is grown on our farm so we know where it comes from, and we know our sheep live another year to grow another fleece!” their website says. The shop has many beautiful offerings in spinning fiber and yarn, but I’m intrigued by a handspun yarn from Wensleydale locks that looks like the most natural and soft boucle imaginable.https://www.homefarmwensleydales.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Locks, Pre-drafts, Top, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Wensleydale, Wool
- Local Fiber
- This Business is: A Family Farm