Silvia is the designer behind softsweaterknits. “I’m a 31-year-old queer, fat, disabled femme who lives in ‘East Vancouver’ on stolen Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh lands,” Silvia says. “I design beautiful wearable lace shawls, hats and sweaters inspired by the ocean, rain, trees, friendship, the light and the dark times and mutual aid. I love garden metaphors, too, those often make their way into my work. I’m passionate about anti-racism work, mental health awareness, fat liberation and working with young folks (and fighting ageism).” Designs are really lovely.https://payhip.com/softsweater
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Shawls
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned, LGBTQ+ Owned