Miss La Motte Yarn was born from Karen Cronje’s appreciation of painting, color and a desire to create sophisticated and beautiful hand dyed, speckled yarns. Pure merino wool provided a surprisingly vivid canvas for creative color explorations and experiments — and was ultimately not so different from the tools of Karen’s daily artistic studio practice. Each colorway is a composition where color, nuance, texture, layers and contrasting elements unify to create an evocative experience. Note: Patterns on the Featured Designs page, which are gorgeous, have URL links to Ravelry.https://misslamotteyarns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Merino, Mohair
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: South Africa
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches