Ainur is the designer behind Mama’s Teddy Bear. “I’m a stay-at-home mama of two adorable boys,” Ainur says. “I knit whenever I geta chance during the day, and I design knitting patterns when the boys go to sleep. My boys and the beautiful scenery of upstate New York are my sources of inspiration for knitwear design.” Patterns are sold through Payhip, with marked links to the same patterns on Ravelry. This one’s going right onto my Favorites list. Lots of great texture, great lines …https://www.mamasteddybear.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Accessories, Baby Sizes, Children's Sizes, Garments, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned