Jaedyn and Tara are the Canadian sisters behind Midknit Cravings Yarn Co. “Midknit Cravings came to be when we discovered gorgeous hand-dyed yarn online,” they say. “We loved the look, and within a short period of time, we had bought a tiny stash of bare yarn, 4 acid dyes to try, and were hooked!” Colors are soft and beautiful. I’m loving Bartlett Pear. Yarns, all from non-mulesed sheep, are available from the website and from retailers in Canada and the US.https://midknitcravings.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: New Zealand, South Africa
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches