Natalie Servant’s knitting interests are varied. “Lace is my first love, but I love many techniques. Much of my inspiration comes from Art Deco design,” Natalie says. I love Art Deco, and this is some good stuff. Have you ever seen anything like the Mosaic Vines Shawl? Patterns are available on Ravelry and Payhip. The link below goes to Payhip.https://tinyurl.com/PayhipNSD
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written