Adrian is a designer and dyer living in Western Massachusetts. Adrian designs mainly colorwork patterns and hand-dyes a variety of wools for handspinners and felters, and a variety of wool yarns. My favorites are the tonal spinning fiber. Amazing. Patterns are available through clearly marked links to Ravelry and LoveCrafts.http://www.helloyarn.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Merino, Targhee, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Lace, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe, N. America, UK, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Top
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Charollais, Cheviot, Corriedale, Finn, Merino, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Romney, Shetland, Southdown, Targhee, Wool
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Unique Batches