Designer Jen Toll says, “Knitting is my art. The colors and textures created by knitting brings me comfort and joy, and designing patterns is my favorite outlet for creativity. As a knitwear designer, I strive to write patterns that are clear and concise so that your knitting is a truly enjoyable experience, even if you’re learning something new.” She adds, “I believe that we’re all beginners in skills we haven’t tried yet, but if you try it and practice at it, chances are you’ll be comfortable with it quicker than you think. … I hope you’ll push yourself to try something new to you. You never know what your new favorite kind of knitting will be! Patterns are available through the site (Payhip shop) and through clearly marked links to Ravelry and LoveCrafts.http://www.jentollknits.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Leggings, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Slippers
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support