Michigan designer and dyer Corinne is the artist behind Hawari Bazaar Designs. “I have been crocheting and knitting for the last eight years or so, but it wasn’t until 2016 that I discovered yarn dyeing – and wow. I was hooked! It perfectly suited my painting and crafting needs. I could paint the yarn, then knit it into something fun – how perfect!” Corinne says.https://HawariBazaar.com
Follow on Twitter: @HawariBazaar
Follow on Instagram: @HawariBazaarYarnCo
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Misc. Home, Mitts, Socks
- Size Range: Adults
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Merino, Mohair, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Merino, Rambouillet, Wool
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches