Meiju is a passionate knitwear designer from Helsinki, Finland. “I have been designing over 10 years now. I love to design cable knitwear but recently I have also fell in love with colorwork,” Meiju says. “I am always trying new techniques and trying to incorporate new things into my knitting.” Meiju also has a podcast on YouTube. Patterns are available in English and Finnish.https://payhip.com/meijuknits
Follow on YouTube: MeijuKnits
Follow on Twitter: @MeijuKnits
Follow on Instagram: @MeijuKnits
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Dresses, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Mittens, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing, Video Support