Meiju is a passionate knitwear designer from Helsinki, Finland. “I have been designing over 10 years now. I love to design cable knitwear but recently I have also fell in love with colorwork,” Meiju says. “I am always trying new techniques and trying to incorporate new things into my knitting.” Meiju also has a podcast on YouTube. Patterns are available in English and Finnish.https://payhip.com/meijuknits
Follow on YouTube: MeijuKnits
Follow on Twitter: @MeijuKnits
Follow on Instagram: @MeijuKnits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Dresses, Garments, Hats, Headbands, Mittens, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support