Sabrina, the Swiss designer behind donnarossa, designs modern knitting patterns inspired by places she knows through kite surfing and paragliding. Outdoor sports take Sabrina into nature to relax and recharge creativity. Through a design, you get a memory of that place. Sabrina likes to capture textures of a place and transform them into knitting patterns. Check out the Equiliber pullover. Patterns are available German and English.https://payhip.com/donnarossa
Follow on Twitter: @_DonnaRossa
Follow on Instagram: @DonnaRossa_
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support