Gina Marquis is the Virginia-based artist behind the yarn, knitting patterns and crochet patterns at The Little Foxes. “I learned how to knit in 2008 and have not been able to stop!” Gina says. “I love designing unique clothing items that are perfect additions for your wardrobe and fun to create. You may even see some crochet patterns from time to time!”https://thelittlefoxes.etsy.com
Follow on Twitter: @LittleFoxesKnit
Follow on Instagram: @TheLittleFoxesKnits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye to Order, Mini Skeins