Dodgson Wood and its subsidiary Shear Delight sell beautiful untreated fleeces and yarns. (Be aware, gentle souls, that this website also sells sheepskin and meat.) Yarns are beautiful dyed and undyed and encompass a number of British sheep breeds and crosses, including the BFL Castlemilk Moorit cross that Dodgson Wood is calling Castle Blue.https://sheardelight.co.uk
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Castlemilk M., Cheviot, Gotland, Herdwick, Teeswater, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Gotland, Hebridean, Jacob, Suffolk, Teeswater, Wool
- Local Fiber