Suzie Blackman is the founder of It’s a Stitch up, an East London dyer that uses mainly UK wools to create bright and beautiful yarn and fiber colorways like Shinjuku, inspired by the neon signs of Tokyo.https://itsastitchup.co.uk
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Llama, Merino, Shetland, Silk, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Mint, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wensleydale, Wool
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches