“Growing up in a home with highly creative and artistic women didn’t leave me with much of a choice except to get hooked on all things creative,” says South African knitting designer Noma Ndlovu. “For as long as I can remember, I was forced to design my own projects because I could not read patterns (or maybe I never really tried!!!). … I love designing pieces that are easy to work on and at the same time exciting and not tedious for the knitter.” Noma’s very interesting patterns are available on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/user/Noma-Ndlovu/5ec33e46-404e-402a-9eb5-e2ddac5bbd08
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Baby Sizes, Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing, Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned