“Growing up in a home with highly creative and artistic women didn’t leave me with much of a choice except to get hooked on all things creative,” says South African knitting designer Noma Ndlovu. “For as long as I can remember, I was forced to design my own projects because I could not read patterns (or maybe I never really tried!!!). … I love designing pieces that are easy to work on and at the same time exciting and not tedious for the knitter.”https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/user/Noma-Ndlovu/5ec33e46-404e-402a-9eb5-e2ddac5bbd08
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned