“Growing up in a home with highly creative and artistic women didn’t leave me with much of a choice except to get hooked on all things creative,” says South African knitting designer Noma Ndlovu. “For as long as I can remember, I was forced to design my own projects because I could not read patterns (or maybe I never really tried!!!). … I love designing pieces that are easy to work on and at the same time exciting and not tedious for the knitter.”https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/user/Noma-Ndlovu/5ec33e46-404e-402a-9eb5-e2ddac5bbd08
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned