Michigan maker Rachel is the knitting designer and occasional dyer behind Arbor Twist. “I’m passionate about creating well-fitting accessory and garment designs while encouraging knitters to try new techniques,” Rachel says. “I teach about sock construction and owning your knitting through a deep understanding of gauge.” Patterns are available through the site and through clearly marked links to Ravelry.https://arbortwist.com
Follow on Instagram: @ArborTwist
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned