Michigan maker Rachel is the knitting designer and occasional dyer behind Arbor Twist. “I’m passionate about creating well-fitting accessory and garment designs while encouraging knitters to try new techniques,” Rachel says. “I teach about sock construction and owning your knitting through a deep understanding of gauge.” Patterns are available through the site and through clearly marked links to Ravelry.https://arbortwist.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: LGBTQ+ Owned