Black Stag Yarn offers hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns, hand processed fibers from UK smallholders and farmers, with a small range of accessories. “I focus on vibrant, bright colorways and jewel tones on bases best described as luxury that lasts so people can create colorfully and make pieces they love that will live long lives,” the dyer says. Black Stag is about inclusivity, eco-friendliness, slow fashion, supporting other small businesses and community. The business was crowned Queen of Affordable Luxury by theroyalconnection.co.uk.https://www.blackstagyarns.co.uk
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
I Put a Spell On You
We’ve got a full tank of gas
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Cheviot, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Shetland, Shropshire, Silk, Wool
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Unique Batches