Loopy Mango is the brainchild of Oejong and Anna, two friends who met in New York. One day Oejong randomly found a crochet hook. Oejong crocheted day and night, so much that she quit her job! Anna was so amazed by Oejong’s creations that she wanted to share them with the entire world! Loopy Mango sells bulky to jumbo size yarns and patterns for those yarns, as well as ready-made garments.https://www.loopymango.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Accessories, Blankets, Children's Sizes, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mittens, Scarves, Shawls
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned