Madeline is the dyer behind Wooly Witch of the West. Madeline has had a deep love of wild lands since childhood, and a fascination with fiber arts that began with knitting for 16 years. Madeline works now from her woodland home in Northwestern Montana, blessed to be in community with many small scale ranchers and an abundance of dyestuff growing in the backyard. Each time Madelie steps outside is a hunt for color!https://WoolyWitchOfTheWest.etsy.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Coopworth, Icelandic, Merino, Shetland, Targhee, Wool, Zwartbles
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, US
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches