Slovakian dyer, knitter, crocheter, and spinner Lenka Kacurova began Woolento in 2022. The shop includes hand-dyed yarns, fade sets, handspun yarns, hand-dyed roving, project bags and patterns Woolento ships “almost worldwide.” Patterns are in UK English, Czech and Slovak. There are also beautiful readymade items. Find Lenka on the Woolento website, Etsy or Facebook.https://woolento.etsy.com
Follow on Instagram: @Woolento_
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Socks
- Size Range: Adults
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Merino, Silk, Wool
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Mini Skeins