Chris is the owner of Little Acorn Crafts. “I supply a range of hand-dyed yarn and fibre for spinning. Little Acorn Crafts is a UK-based business started from a love of knitting, crochet and all things craft,” Chris says. “In my shop you will find a selection of unique gift ideas for someone who has a love of creating already or is just starting to venture out into the knitting, crochet or spinning world. My aim is to source all my natural fibres for spinning and other crafts from UK-based sources and am starting to work closely with local farmers.”http://www.littleacorncrafts.co.uk
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Shetland and Silk
Silver Gray, Peach
Heather Quartz, Old Lavender
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Corriedale, Merino, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, Corriedale, Cotswold, Jacob, Manx Loagh., Nettle, Polwarth, SeaCell, Shetland, Silk, Soy, Tencel, Texel, Wool
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Unique Batches