Caitlin Hunter is the designer and creator of Boyland Knitworks. Originally from Alaska, Caitlin lives in an Oregon forest “with my husband, our three little boys and a pile of assorted animals. At the moment I am the only female of any species living on our property, which is why my business is called ‘Boyland’! Once my boys became a bit more independent I decided to restart my career as an independent knitwear designer. I believe in knitting as an antidote to our instant-gratification world, and l love designing garments and accessories that can be treasured for a lifetime and longer.”http://boylandknitworks.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support